Obama’s Inexperience Tough to Ignore

Started by Teresa, July 15, 2008, 05:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howell4ever

Oh and Teresa now that you know who this is I love you and and I love your whole crazy wacky nutcase Republican family and You know that. So I am Stacy  and I am single if you know of any good men out there let me know immediately PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING  PEOPLE  DONT BE SETTING ME UP IT WAS A JOKE COMPLETELY!!!!!!

sixdogsmom

Nice to meet you Stacey, and thank you for posting! Keep up the good work!
Edie

Teresa

**grinning***.My apologies.............
I thought you were your beautiful daughter...(still wondering actually.......... if mama didn't jump in to save the day??)   ***still grinning even more***
Which would be the tough little Stacy I love and admire.
You DO have 3 beautiful children.. and you DO work hard and you ARE very self sufficient.. and yes.. I do love you like my own..
And even though you are NOT tallerthanmost...  ;) you ARE definitely a Howell 4 ever.. *fitting alias  :) Feisty little brat.. LOL

That said...
Post away sweetheart.. and I hope the Democrat man that "has good intentions" on his resume'  loses big time...  ;D  hahahahaha

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Howell4ever

I guess we will just have to wait and see about that one. He wins I get a free MASSAGE !!!!!!!!!  LOL!  Anyways I believe I will post away from now on THANKS!!!

Catwoman

Hey, Stacey...

So nice to officially meet you!  :D  Uhm...I hate to let you in on this, but...at 35, you're not OLD, like some of us are (now, now, guys...old is a term relative to amount of experience...which means that I'm OLDER THAN DIRT tonight...so don't everyone dogpile me all at once, OK??!).  I am very impressed with you, lady...not only are you articulate but you're also a go-getter...you really spend some long days.  Your children have a reason to be very proud of their mother!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk