Illusions

Started by Teresa, July 14, 2008, 09:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

that act should be the winner right there. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Catwoman

Man, that was just creepy. 

Teresa

I have seen Lance Burton 2 different times  in Las Vegas..
He is awesome. I am like a small child when I watch magicians. In total awe and fascination.
My daddy was a magician and preformed for hundreds of sailors on his ship.
He has given countless shows in our living room for people..and I never ever got tired of watching him. he was wonderful.

pam

Have you all seen Criss Angel? I saw him do a trick that LOOKED like he came through a plate glass window without breakin it on a TV show, that guy can do some freaky stuff! He's always tryin to do Houdini type stuff
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

Criss Angel does some really weird illusions. He is very very good. I would love to see one of his performances. i

Diane Amberg

Diane Amberg

I'll have you know I just performed an amazing trick and it was no illusion! I turned  a warm 12oz. Diet Dr. Pepper into at least a gallon. I bumped it against the refrigerator door, the top popped open and it sprayed everywhere!  :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

W. Gray

It would have been a lot worse had that Dr. Pepper not been diet.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

Has anyone watched what can be done with diet coke and mentos?
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk