Destruction some sort of a "cause"? Since when is
Patriotism to be discouraged. I urge you to boycott ABC and
Its sponsors and affiliates.

We're slowly losing everything our country stands for,
And everything our men and women fought and died to
Preserve.

To check authenticity....

Http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

This is just the latest in the country's attempt to 'sanitize' our existence...we're so busy being careful that we don't step on any toes that we're losing our national identity, little by little.

Warph

And our international Identity too, CatWoman....  America today is in the throws of the greatest and direst transformation in its history.  We are becoming an ideological state, a country with an official state ideology enforced by the power of the state. In "hate crimes" we now have people serving jail sentences for political thoughts.  And the Congress is now moving to expand that category ever further.  Affirmative action is part of it.  The terror against anyone who dissents from Political Correctness on campus is part of it.  It's exactly what we have seen happen in Russia, in Germany, in Italy, in China, and now it's coming here in a big time way.  And we don't recognize it because we call it Political Correctness and laugh it off. My message is that it's not funny, it's here, it's growing and it will eventually destroy, as it seeks to destroy, everything that we have ever defined as our freedom and our culture.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

Well, I'm no genius when it comes to history but didn't the leader of Russia way back when state that he would topple the US without even firing a shot?  I believe he was referring to the use of economics to achieve this.  Does anyone happen to remember this comment that was made?  I remember that it made me, even then, stop for a minute.

frawin

In the 1950s, Soviet Premier Nikita Kruschev made the bold statement "We will bury you without firing a shot." 

frawin

Quote from: frawin on July 12, 2008, 11:24:40 AM
In the 1950s, Soviet Premier Nikita Kruschev made the bold statement "We will bury you without firing a shot." 

Catwoman this is a quote of what you were referring to.

Warph

In the 1950s, Soviet Premier Nikita Kruschev made the bold statement "We will bury you without firing a shot."  No one really knew exactly what the hell he meant at the time, but we can now see that Russian Marxist-Leninism has manifested itself within not just the Democrat Party at the national level, but within our Congress and Senate and most of our government institutions.  Their goals are being achieved, and they have yet to fire a shot.  And they are being supported by good Americans like John Doe,who is a dyed-in-the-wool Yellow Dog Democrat, simply because his daddy was, and his grandpappy, No other reason. Just vote Democrat.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

Warph, I think you left everyone speecless, there hasn't been a word posted in over an hour since your post.

flo

>:( >:( maybe it's because no one wants to start  another forum war.

I'm gonna modify this and add a few comments.  I am a registered democrat, and I DO NOT apologize for it.  I come from a republican family.  I am a democrat because I believe the majority of what the democrat party stands for.  I DO NOT, however, always vote democrat.  I vote for the person that I think will best fill the position, PERIOD.  There are politicans on both sides and also the "off" parties, that are thieves, thugs, womanizers, liers, money grabbers  and everything in between.  You can't blame the whole political party for the short comings of a few.  If I don't vote for the same person everyone thinks I should vote for, I'm sorry.  At least I'll be happy that I voted for MY choice.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Amen Flo, I thoroughly agree on all points.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk