Belated Happy Birthday Wishes to Marty Hunter

Started by indygal, July 05, 2008, 05:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

It isn't that we forgot your birthday, Marty. We're just a little slow in getting our best wishes posted here. We're quite sure you had a holly, jolly fireworks kind of day! Ho ho ho!

Wilma

Yes, happy, happy birthday, Marty.  You can understand why it might be forgotten.  My youngest daughter's birthday is the 3rd and Janet's is Dec. 27.  So I have had quite a bit of practice remembering in the midst of other celebrating.  People whose birthdays fall close to a holiday get a double happy.

Diane Amberg

Teresa

Happy Happy Birthday Marty.

Talked to one of the gals at the bank over the weekend and they sure do like you at the Bank.. Said you were great to work around and you suuuuure knew what you were doing.

So you better hang in there for a few more birthdays ..... :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Happy Birthday, Marty.

It is wonderful to drive by your home and see all the love and hard work that you and your hard working wife have poured into it.

Wishing you a Belated Happy Birthday !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

heather_tyler_2014

yes marty i sure had fun on friday riding your  four wheeler around the block beside your house and tell chris those hotdogs and hambugers were good for me again and indygal i think i saw you at martys.......................RIGHT  ;D          ???

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Marty Hunter

Thank you all for celebrating my birthday.   I especially enjoy the rodeos and fireworks.   The hamburgers off the grill were pretty good also.   It makes me feel kind of special.

heather_tyler_2014

oh come on marty we all now you feel special all the time.....................................................just kidding and i agree those hambugers were good or as donnie would say hamboogers  and hotdogs i wonder were chris get's those cooking talents???? haha lol
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Janet Harrington

Late happy birthday greetings Marty.  I think I was working that night if I remember right.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk