Happy Birthday Cheryonni! (wherever you are)

Started by Tobina+1, July 02, 2008, 11:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

I was just looking at the calendar to see if anyone has posted the WE School board meeting next week, and discovered that today is Cheryonni's birthday!  And it made me wonder 2 things...
1)  Where has she been?  Did her daugher get through the school year OK?  Was there any resolution to her situation?
2)  Maybe she should chime in on the school issue and how difficult/not difficult it was to change schools and how she dealt with driving so far to a new school.

Even if she's just out there watching; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  We do miss you!

heather_tyler_2014

happy birthday to you cheyronni and i hope everything is ok with your daughter to like tobina said
Quote from: Tobina on July 02, 2008, 11:20:47 AM
I was just looking at the calendar to see if anyone has posted the WE School board meeting next week, and discovered that today is Cheryonni's birthday!  And it made me wonder 2 things...
1)  Where has she been?  Did her daugher get through the school year OK?  Was there any resolution to her situation?
2)  Maybe she should chime in on the school issue and how difficult/not difficult it was to change schools and how she dealt with driving so far to a new school.

Even if she's just out there watching; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  We do miss you!
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Judy Harder

Happy Birthday Stacy.......and so many more....
which is this 35 or 38?

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

H.B. from here also. Hopefully you are having a good summer.

cheyronni

Thank you all so much!!

LOL..Judy are you sweet....39 actually...lol...I can remember celebrating my 18th B-day at your house ...boy those were the good old days!!

In kind of a hurry but I will fill everyone in on the whole school thing when I have more time.

Janet Harrington

cheyronni

Well Tobina here it goes. My daughter is still doing her home schooling and she wants to go back to school this year and finish her senior year and graduate from Elk Valley. I understand this completely she has been so depressed and sad since we started the home- schooling. Do I want her to go back .....NO. I have lost all respect for Elk Valley's head man!! We had unbelievable support from staff at Elk Valley and they expressed that Cheyenne was done wrong by the head man. So I will pray daily that she is safe and support her in her choice to finish her senior year. She has recieved so much support from some of the kids and they encourage her to come back so I guess that she is going to try it. I never went to the school board meeting. I was having difficulty controlling my emotions and hatred toward the big Man  and was afraid that my motherly instinct would take over and I would be in jail !!!!!!!! Here is a grand idea if West Elk needs a big man to take charge we will give you ours!!!!!
I would like to say this if I could afford for Cheyenne to travel to school she would be in West Elk. Unfortanatly that is not in my single mom's budget. As far as the Cherryvale Diploma center they are great. If anyone is interested in home schooling their children it is $10.00 enrollment in August. They are great we had some computer problems at one point and they had me come over and they loaned us a computer til I could get mine fixed and didn't charge me a dime to do that.

So school is starting here pretty quick and I am hoping that the girl who threatened Cheyenne will not drive from Independence to Longton due to high gas prices and go to school at Indy but we will see??

Diane Amberg

It's good to hear from you...I wish you both a good school year!

greatguns

I find it really difficult to believe you turned 39.  Heck your Dad (my cuz) are NOT that old.

cheyronni

Well hello Sally. It is sad but true I am 39!! You and dad surely are not as old as your cuz Jim???...lol...thought that I would pick on Jim instead of you or dad cause I haven't seen him on here lately!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk