Ta Ta.... I miss you~~

Started by Teresa, June 27, 2008, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

One question---does she lend money? Hmmmmm????  8) 8)
Edie

heather_tyler_2014

i dont know buttttttttttttttttttttt (and i mean a big one) maybe if we see her next(if we ever get to)  maybe we could throw a forum party................................................yah i know i make big...good...smart...intelligent ideas

right i amuse my self
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Teresa

Wilma.. you tell her that we miss her. I will try to give her a call soon. I saw her drive by my house today. One of my clients was leaving and I was out talking to them and she zoomed right by and didn't even look my way..  :'(

Kjell and I really need to start going down and getting Colonel and take him for some walks. He loves Kjell so much and he feels so guilty for not getting him more.. But time sometimes is just so short it seems that he day is gone and the night is here and we are still working like we don't have any sense. lol
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

heather_tyler_2014

oh man teresa so what do you think about my idea of the forum party?????????????????  i think it would be riot of people there yah i know smart ideas thats just me

again i amuse myself

Teresa

Heather, we had a forum party planned last year and because of everyone's conflicting schedules it was canceled.
As far as planning another one.. well...maybe...but we'll have to see.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

heather_tyler_2014

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok teresa and if we have one well have to have to name tags our name and screen name yahhhh all old school reunion type thing yah i hope we could have one :0

Rudy Taylor

Bless Ta Ta's heart.

I feel for anybody who has to work those long hours, especially at night.

Give her a complimentary massage, Teresa.

She obviously needs some TLC.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Tobina+1

Well, I guess I'm just one of the LUCKY ones!!!
I get to see Miss "Ta-Ta" at church most weekends!  And then again at Poplar afterwards!
So... guess you could all come to church... or at least start eating out at Poplar on Saturday nights (in the back room, of course)!  Then we'd really have a Forum Reunion!   ;D

Diane Amberg

Rudy, is that "TLC" Teresa's Love and Care, or Teresa's Long Claws or perhaps Teresa's Lengthy Comments?  ;D ;D ;D :angel:

heather_tyler_2014

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk