Ta Ta.... I miss you~~

Started by Teresa, June 27, 2008, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Ta Ta!
Where have you been?
I know you work a lot, but I miss you~~~

*I don't have anyone to be mean to when you aren't here*   ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Me too. Not that I'd be mean to you like certain people, ;D but I've always enjoyed your posts. I was sorry not to be able to catch up with you on our trip. But, work has to come first, of course.

Rudy Taylor

Come out and play, Ta Ta!

All your friends are here --- plus a couple of old grouches (that would be Teresa and me).

You can't just drop out of sight. You have always added color and vitality to the forum.

Rudy
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on June 30, 2008, 07:44:27 AM
Come out and play, Ta Ta!

All your friends are here --- plus a couple of old grouches (that would be Teresa and me).

Rudy

Speak for yourself old man.. I'm not grouchy.. grumpy once and awhile and sleepy.. and occasionally sneezy... and bashful..
yessss that is what I am.....I'm  bashful...... ::) ::)

;D

flo

Teresa, there are many words that could described you, HOWEVER, I don't think "Bashful" is one of them.   ;D ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Rats!! and I thought I had everyone fooled.  :angel:

sixdogsmom

Bashful? BASHFUL?? (snicker)!!  ::) ::) ::)
Edie

Teresa

You shush!.. go back to your corner...  ;D ;D

heather_tyler_2014

hey now wow wow wow teresa now we all love you (maybe)hehehehe anyways ta ta it has been called to my attention that you are WANTED for being missed... anyways you are to report immediatly to this forum and tell everyone what you have been doin please...before teresa goes through a stage of MISSING TA TA  please ..............................................................anyways everyone be nice to everyone and besides we all now teresa isn't bashfulll hahahahahahahahahahaha that would be like...like... the world ending that could never...never...be    hahahahahah
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Wilma

Ta Ta would really appreciate this thread and I hope she finds the time to read it.  Some of you might know that she is working nights, 10 hour shifts, gets home about 5 in the morning and spends the day sleeping, gets up, goes to work, comes home, goes to bed.  Maybe on her next day off she can join us for a short time anyway.  I will mention it to her, then I will order her to respond.  How is that?  Think that will work? 

Ta Ta's mama.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk