PJB: How Obama Won — and May Win

Started by Warph, June 15, 2008, 03:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Why does sayin the constitution is just a piece of gd paper not make Bush wrong? What was the matter,was it gettin in the way of him gettin somthin he wanted? If he said that he should be impeached.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

W. Gray

The Russians did not fight the Taliban, they fought the Mujahideen.

The Americans provided aid to the Mujahideen.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

W. Gray

That is true, but the Russians fought the Mujahideen.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

pam

William Butler Yeats

W. Gray

Neither the Russians nor the Mujahideen nor the US thought it was funny.

pam

i don't think the fight was funny, think it's funny splittin hairs about who was IN the fight lol
William Butler Yeats

pam

y'know tallerthanmost, obama talks a good game. Just don't know how good a game he plays.
William Butler Yeats

Howell4ever

At least he can speak!!!  And your right we will have to see how he does, just like we will have to see  about anybody  else..I do not know how anybody will act like and if they will follow through with the promises that they have made to all the voters.. I just hope in my heart that whoever becomes president does the best they can and looks out for the people..  I will be happy with that..]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk