Thanks to Diane and Al

Started by Judy Harder, June 13, 2008, 01:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

I had such a good afternoon visiting with Diane and Al.

I can't believe how the whole visit was just perfect.

They walked in the cafe and it was non stop talking from then on.

We did let Al have a word or two.......but, it seemed that we women just hogged the show.

Thanks to a wonderful pair for lunch and I am so glad I got to meet and greet this couple from
Delaware.

Hope the rest of your trip goes well.
God bless and keep you.
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

You are so welcome!  It was a pleasure to meet Bev too.  We did talk a bit didn't we?  Thanks for taking us to see the library.  Al loves that kind of thing, especially the old photos.  We did go back to see Elk, "without the falls" Falls.  As you said, they were gone and the water was just ripping through there.

sixdogsmom

It was great to meet Diane and Al. He is a good sport to put up with all the female yakking. They both are people whom you can feel comfortable with right away. Maybe its' the old Elk County influence. Anyway, I got a pack of the Old Bay potato chips, and we both like them! Thanks guys, I always enjoy new food, and hot stuff is right up my alley! Ted is an officianado of Tex Mex, but I like it hotter than he does. I introduced him to chinese red sauce, and he could not believe it! Steam was coming out his ears! LOL! Anyway, I really enjoyed our visit, and hope to repeat it sometime. Have a safe and happy trip you two. We will be sending travel prayers for you!  ;) ;)
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk