School Changes

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, June 10, 2008, 12:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yalls

My intent in writing the note was to let everyone what happened.  After getting over the shock and disappointment, I am considering my options.  We should not think of the board and superintendent as enemies.  We have enough obstacles in our community to become divided.  We are going to have to figure out a way to work together.  I know everyone in the school district cares about the education of our students.  I have observed it first hand.  People care.  We need to stay united and figure out what we have to do next.

sixdogsmom

Amen Sally! Working together doesn't seem to be a skill many of us have used in awhile. Too bad.
Edie

pepelect

Dont' be scared to write here...  You have the entire PEP ARMY backing you......Kiss doesn't have any thing on my girls.

DanCookson

Quote from: Catwoman on July 21, 2008, 02:53:59 PM
By the way, Sally, you need to be wary of posting here on the site...there are those who are monitoring this site who have access to both the Board and Superintendent...posting could be very hazardous to your professional health...don't give them any ammo...make them have to deal with you fairly.  Good luck...I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

To bad those people don't have the balls (cojones) to post.  Yes, if you are one of those people referenced, I am speaking about you.

Wilma

Kind of like running home and tattling?

Lookatmeknow!!

Been there done that, the big ones really don't like to know when they aren't doing their jobs right!!!! :laugh:  It happened to me.  But that is in the past and I am proud of myself for standing up to them.  I might not be employed with them now, but it is sooooo much better with my current employer!!!! :D
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Catwoman

Yalls

Just wanted to give my update.  I have this T-shirt that reads "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it."  I live by that motto.  I realized that my choice was to teach or not to teach so I have committed myself to teaching the combined 3rd/4th grades at
Severy.  I am excited about the challenge and am looking forward to great year.  Thanks for the support of the forum.

Lookatmeknow!!

That is great!!  You will be wonderful.  The children are lucky to have you!!! :angel:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

greatguns

Good Luck!  Hope you have a wonderful school year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk