School Changes

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, June 10, 2008, 12:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

What kind of roof is it? Membrane and pebbles? Standing seam? Tar?

flintauqua

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 31, 2009, 02:19:25 PM
What kind of roof is it? Membrane and pebbles? Standing seam? Tar?

Straw!

Diane Amberg

;D Wheat, rush, cane or Thatch? ;D

flo

back up a few posts there was a mention (using my name) about a Pigeon Inn, or something to that effect and a flier.  I didn't receive it, I guess and am now guessing that what was being talked about was the old Howard high school building, which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand.  The flier I received was from the "Vote Yes" committee.  Folks, I have done my share of complaining about the amount of taxes I pay here in Elk County, and know that even without a new centralized school, the taxes will go up each year for something, soooooooo.......... You have just a few days to make up your minds before it's time to go to the polls.  I've got mine made up, I THINK ! ! ! ! !   ::)  ::)  ::) Can't straddle the fence on this - you've got to vote yea or nay  ???  ???  ??? or shut up.   :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flintauqua

pepelect

Originally it was going to be gold plated with silver lined bell tower and onyx columns on both sides of the bus load out. That was back in the seventies as local farmers were flush with their fortunes and when every one was driving on cheap gas after the oil embargo.   I think the funding all went to Rumpus Ridge.  It was after the funding fell through and someone hijacked the gold shipment.  

It is most commonly referred to as a bad or leaky roof. It is not flat. It doesn't have pebbles.   It is not one slope.  The water drains to the outside edges.  Roof curbs are on the slopes for the HVAC units.   It is membrane rubber.  With weird expansion joints.  Kansas wind. Hail...  All really enjoy picking on it.

The holes are being fixed by roofing contractor.  I don't know if it is a warrantied repair or not.  I would assume not because of the age and type of roof.  

Diane Amberg

L Hendricks

Flo, I don't think the flyer I refer to as "Pigeon Inn" went to the Howard voters, mostly just to the Severy and Moline voters.  And "Pigeon Inn" is in reference to the old grade school in Howard.  Also just if there are any people on here that might have had something to do with the flyer - bad idea to use information that was produced by the Piper Jaffray group without their permission...Not a good idea at all!

greatguns

ADP, thanks for the good answers.  They are appreciated.

wasadeay

Thank you ADP for the response..... and greatguns for the assist  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk