School Changes

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, June 10, 2008, 12:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepelect

There are actually three but we keep the third one beat down and flinging tacos till dark, and downing tall ones till dawn.  He has a life.

I am just here untill the banker and taco flinger get tired of their real lives and deside to come back and take over the entire county

I am just the loudest. Not the biggest, or the smartest...............Just an A.D.P.

Teresa

I know that there are 3... but I was referring to the 2 that are on here... :D

Taco Philip is still being smart and staying away for awhile.. Downing cool ones after hours seems much better than setting in an office and posting on the forum.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

Don't know about the third Perky boy but know that the second one has a great daughter...something about those Perky men...they seem to have the ability to have great kids...of course, it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that they chose fabulous women to marry, would it???

jprxmkt

That's exactly it!! You said it ;D ;D

pepelect

Is there a hip wader requirement for this area?

Catwoman

Nah...just a requirement that the Perky men remember to smile gratefully at those angels who put up with them! lol :laugh: :laugh:

pepelect

I think one angel has horns also... they put up with them until they need something fixed, picked up, or let's see totally remodel the store three times while staying open the entire time cause we need to money to finance the remodel.........

Please send home some helpers that will work more than 8 hours a day.   We could also use a new class at the high school.  FACS needs to have an applied consumer food service lab.  It will meet at Toot's every Monday from 4-8.  Tardiness will be an assumed application to PEP ELECTRIC.   Skipping class will be a community service requirement of 1 hour hauling out pigeon fertilizer for your new school building.

Shovels will be provided.   

Any one need 12000 square feet of slightly used wood flooring.  One price buys the entire lot.   

lola330

Well it's been a week that the 6th graders have been attending class at the high school.  I've been wondering how it's working out so far.  Does anyone know?

pepelect

My daughter likes the fact that there are no little kids running around all the time.  The food is better at the high school than at Moline last year.   There are more kids that have the same wants and needs together at one place.  Doesn't want to go back to smaller class.

Tobina+1

Good!
Now, let's check back at semester and see what Dad's opinion is...   :o
You think Emily will have to carry her quarter jar around school with her (being around those HS kids)?   :-X
Or are they separated enough from the older kids that they won't be prematurely influenced?   :-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk