The Brown Note

Started by W. Gray, June 05, 2008, 08:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

A Denver Post columnist this morning proclaims "Beware of the Brown Note."

She is accusing the Denver police department of purchasing an infrasonic frequency device for use on the Democrats (the outside agitators) at the Democrat convention.

The device produces a frequency that is supposed to resonate through the body and cause loss of bowel control. (Note that in Vietnam there were reports we used a gas on the VC that did the same thing.)

She is also accusing them of purchasing microwave ray guns that cause a burning sensation on the skin.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Wilma

Are you serious?  A device that resonates through the body and causes loss of bowel control.  Isn't that called diahrea and isn't that an illness?  And a ray gun that causes a burning sensation?  The sun does that and I would bet that a lot of the dissonants have already been out in it too long.

W. Gray

She was serious.

The intent of such a weapon is to require the protesters to immediately attend to other matters.

This would take their mind and actions away from protesting.

Presumably, it would be used in the most severe of protests.

But, you have to understand that she is a left wing journalist who has an audience to feed.

I have not seen nor heard of such a device prior to reading her column.

I have seen a military ray gun work on the military channel.

It does not burn but causes an uncomfortable feeling until one steps away from the light of the ray.

For the record, the Denver Police Department refuses to confirm or deny it has such weapons.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk