Bill Clinton

Started by W. Gray, June 01, 2008, 06:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

You know, the American people deserve whatever they get at this point. Obama actually has a chance of winnin. All these people that are buyin the bulls*** theory of the democratic nominee that we can just say ok, we're done you guys are on your own now and bring everybody home without any consequences is fundamentally STUPID. I am publicly statin I am goin to go cast my vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE. John McCain may be Bushs stool pigeon but he has at least a slightly more realistic view of the fix we are in in Iraq. Hillary is just as big a bull artist as Obama is. All these stupid stupid people that are gonna try to elect Obama are screwin with my world and my families security and there ain't a ( sure wish I could use the cussword that fits here Ma) thing I can do about it. So all you guys who think your candidate is just a friggin prize remember that a year from now when you find out what kind of people they really are. My participation in political discussion is officially over. >:(
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

W. Gray

Looks like Hillary may be getting cold feet or has changed her mind.

She was supposed to deliver a concession speech at 10:00 am mountain time but as of 10:20 had not yet left her house.

I say rather than Obama picking Hillary for VP, he choose Jan Sebelius.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

greatguns

Who is Jan Sebelius?  Hope she is better than the leader of the this state.

W. Gray

I should have said Kathleen.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

I think that Hillary gave a great speech this morning! Had she appeared this 'real' during the campaign she may have been more difficult to defeat. Her baggage weighed a lot though, and Bill kept loading it down. He did nothing to help her IMO. I am glad she was so gracious today, and gave up the attitude she had on Tuesday night. I think she kept her delegates as a lever to get her health care agenda as a plank in party platform. I did notice today that she said the party would be united with universal health care. This may be a concession she won during the meeting with Obama; that way she will have imortality as being the creator and champion of that legislation. This will be an interesting convention!
Edie

W. Gray

I agree.

One of the things about either Clinton, they will hammer with a big fist first and then be conciliatory, courteous, and gracious if it looks like they  approached incorrectly.

Mom70x7

So . . . being as objective as possible . . . what position do you think Bill Clinton should play in an Obama administration?

W. Gray

Bill has too much baggage to be considered for any part of Obama's administration. He should stay in the pasture.

From what I hear, on both CNN and Fox, Obama does not want him even remotely around.

If Obama should be forced (for the good of the party) to pick her for his running mate, then he gets Billary.

sixdogsmom

I really hope that Obama does not choose Hillary as a running mate. I would like to see the presidency won on his own without the Clinton influence. I would like to see Hillary as maybe HEW guru and Bill as ambassador to Timbuktu; required to remain in residence! LOL!
Edie

Roma Jean Turner

Someone on TV the said,  "Well now Bill gets to hear the words he has dreaded most.....Hi Honey, I'm home."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk