Bill Clinton

Started by W. Gray, June 01, 2008, 06:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

Fox is reporting tonight that a lengthy and "brutal" Vanity Fair article will come out next week concerning Bill Clinton.

Todd Purdue, husband of Dee Dee Myers, formerly Clinton's press secretary, wrote the article. The author has supposedly covered Clinton for 16 years.

Among other things, the article says that Clinton is out of control, consumed by cavernous narcissism, and has been doing a lot of inappropriate behavior by seeing a lot of women on the road.

The article also mentions his touching off a string of controversies during Hillary's campaign.

A Clinton spokesman denies the allegations.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

twirldoggy

Maybe Vanity is out of control.  They recently sugestive photos of a fifteen year old !

Roma Jean Turner

My guess is that narcissits don't age gracefully, especially when they are not getting their way.

W. Gray

The article is titled "The Comeback Id" and is posted in eight parts at

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/07/clinton200807
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

Waldo, that is probably something made up by the OBAMA people.
FW

W. Gray

Or, perhaps,

the vast right wing conspiracy

pam

In all reality who really cares?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

and that's about all I got to say about that
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

W. Gray

Item of note

The term "Vanity Fair" comes from the book, Pilgrim's Progress, written in 1678.

A town fair was held in a village called Vanity.

frawin

Well I care and I think the man is a disgrace to his state, the Governorship of Arkansas, his nation and the office of President. He totally disgraces the values of marriage and I think it sets a terrible example for young people. Unfortunately it is more evidence of the deterioration of morals and values in our nation and in the world. And I think it must be very painful for his Daughter.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk