HOW DO YOU CONSERVE????

Started by Wilma, May 22, 2008, 09:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Flo I read what people mean as well. When I read paroled and patrolled talking about police it is one of those times where it makes a difference. My guess is that it is a typo as I said. But you never know, that is why I asked.

David

sixdogsmom

:D My bad! Some places need to have their officers paroled, but here they mostly patroll when you see one. LOL!

And yes, it is pretty quiet for the most part, we did have a full time officer. When he passed away suddenly he wasn't replaced. Just not enough money in the community. Our town hasn't changed much as a result, but it was nice having him here. Gene Williams was one of the good guys!
Edie

dnalexander

Sorry for the misunderstanding .In this instance spelling makes a difference, one is funny and the other is what is the most likely meaning. Six Dogs Mom I hope you see the humor.

David

dnalexander

Flo, sorry if you thought I was questioning her spelling. I could see it was a typo. If you read my quote below you will notice my spelling mistake of "their" when it should be "there". I never point out any forum member's spelling or grammar mistakes and in fact if you look at my past posts you can see where I have said that it happens in a forum where we are typing\talking off the top of our head and is no big deal. 

"Reading your post I wonder if their is a typo you mean patrolled not paroled?"

David

flo

David - no problem.  I see your humor now.  I kinda was too quick to "pull the trigger".  There are those that seem to think that a mis-spelled word is one of the 7 deadly sins.  I do enjoy this forum, just that sometimes it gets a little nerve racking.  Now a legal document is quite something else, but here - let's have fun. ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

There is only one way you can make up for it! Take us up in the DC3 for fireworks!! LOL! ;D Course, you gotta go pick up Diane in Delaware, and all the others who are widespread over this great land!
Edie

Diane Amberg

Catwoman

Me too, please?  I would even bring treats! :-)

sixdogsmom

Yes, everybody! The more the merrier!
Edie

dnalexander

Not my DC3, my neighbor is very generous but I don't know if I could swing that. I think our flight cost him around $2000 in AvGas We spent 90 minutes flying around the S.F. Bay looking at all the fireworks. Then we went down for a high flyover of all the fires south of us. I think the best I can do is invite everyone to come out for my Fourth of July party next year. Get your reservations in early I think the flight we had this year will make the limited seating go fast. We had 3 people with Kansas roots this year who knows what we can do next year.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk