I JUST HEARD------------

Started by Wilma, April 25, 2008, 02:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

That a small child fell in well and her mother, who is afraid of water, jumped in after her.  Does anyone know anything about this?

flo

last night, right after the accident at the corner south of me, there was a call but before emergency personnel got there the scanner said "the parents were able to get her out and everything is fine."
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Names?  Do you know who?  And what about the accident south of you?

DolphinsLEM

It was Christy Tyler's grand daughter (Kayla (Billy's Daugher)) who fell in the well.  What I heard was the top moves easily and Kayla hit it just right and fell in, mom didn't waste any time and jumped in.  Kayla had a few scrapes on her and so does mom. But they are okay otherwise.

Wilma

It made the 5:00 news on channel 12.  Not very much and they gave the name as Taylor.

Teresa

Jeff Wiseman came in the hardware store and told us while I was up there helping .... so Angie should know the whole scoop. I don't k now if I could repeat it all and get it right, so I'll wait for her to tell it.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Devyn-Leann

Kayla and her mother, Marlana, were pulling weeds around this well. It's on the corner across from Roebuck's. Billy and Marlana live in the house just south of Ruth Watts. All of a sudden Marlana heard splashing and knew exactly what had happened. She screamed and was absolutely terrified (which, I don't blame her.) And got in and grabbed ahold of Kayla. J.B. Cannon and another man pulled both Marlana and Kayla out. They are both fine and have a few scratches. Very lucky. Billy Tyler was going to fill the well in on Friday, that's when he and Marlana told Angie and what had happened.

Lookatmeknow!!

Yes, you all got it right.  Marlana was very brave to do this and not panick.  I would have done the same.  Kayla (the little girl) does have some scrapes, but is otherwise just fine.  Marlana has a bad cut on her toe.  She had to come home from work on Sunday.  She is going to the Doctor, again, today.  They did both go on Friday just to make sure that Kayla and Marlana was alright. 
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Rudy Taylor

What a horrible ordeal!  I think everybody has that fear about wells. Haven't we all experienced those thoughts?

Does anybody know Kayla's last name? And if I want to call someone for a little news story, would I call Billy and Martana? What's their last name?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

DolphinsLEM

Kayla's last name is Tyler.  Billy's last name is Tyler, I'm not sure what Marlana's last name is but they do live together.  And yeah I would say you would call them if you wanted info for a story.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk