VICKERY, Brent - d. April 12, 2008

Started by frawin, April 14, 2008, 08:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I received word late Saturday that Brent Vickery, 46 years old, had passed away in his sleep, the cause of death is unknown at this time. Brent is the son of Genevieve Ann Harrison Forcum and he is the Grandson of Anita Winn Hatfield.
Frank

patyrn

I am so sorry for your loss!  Much too young..............  Is Brent's mother the niece who is battling cancer? 

frawin

Karen she is the younger Sister to Janet who is battling cancer. Thanks for your kind words, yes that is young and it was totally unexpected, it appears that is was due to a heart attack.
Frank

Ole Granny

Frank and Myrna,

So sorry for Genevieve and your family.  The loss of a child is difficult at any age.  Please extend my sympathy to the family.

Love, Alice

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

frawin

Thanks Alice, I will pass that on to Genny. I remember when my first brother passed away, my mother took it very hard, she said several times that she never expected to bury one of her children. That came from a woman with 15 children, she buried one more of my brothers before she passed away and I know that losing two sons was a loss she never got over. I know that losing one of my children would be devastating to both of us.
Frank

Jo McDonald

Oh how sad.  Our sympathy to all of your family, Frank, and as we were talking Sunday, my heart has always hurt for Anita..she lost her
only two sons, and now her grandson.  Genny is such a sweet girl -- How devastating for her.
I talked to Janie Criger a little while ago and she told me that Rex had passed away last night.  It seems so unreal.

Life it really hard sometimes.  You all are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jodi and Fred
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk