Sunny Day

Started by pam, April 07, 2008, 08:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Just wanted to say hope y'all enjoy the beautiful day we are fixin to have! Got sunshine, 70 degrees and a load of crick bottom dirt on my garden, think I died and went to heaven ;D
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

sunshine is pretty right now but if the weather man is right, it won't last long.  Hate those storms and all week?  :-\ >:( Oh, yeah, it's April and those bloomin' april showers, right?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

frawin

Saw the sign at the Howard Nursing Home yesterday- thought it was cute---April Showers Bring May Flowers And MUD

flo

:angel: bloomin april showers bring may blooms,  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Lookatmeknow!!

I do believe that the sun has been taken over by the storm clouds.  :-[ :-[ I hear thunder right now!! :-[
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

patyrn

Our sunny day in Oklahoma has also grayed down a bit.  We are in a tornado watch until 10 p.m. tonight.  Hang on for the ride.................................

Lookatmeknow!!

It is raining a little bit now, it is 3:26 pm now.  I'm not sure about tornado watches or not.  I am sure that we are underone, too!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Wilma

We haven't been named in a tornado watch, but we are right on the edge of the area the national weather channel has been showing.

pam

Gettin hazy and REALLY windy here now :P S'posed to storm later and in the n mornin :'(
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Devyn-Leann

We had hail here earlier, not too big...Smaller than pea size. It thunders off and on but it's far away. The rain came and went on three different occassions.

I spent most of the afternoon on Ebay...Looking for new fabric for a quilt..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk