Final Four

Started by Wilma, April 05, 2008, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

What I hate about the Hawks playing for first is that I have to work.  I guess I'll find out when I get home if we are national champs or not.

Jo McDonald

YEE HAW  !!!!   WHAT A THRILLER THOSE TWO GAMES WERE !!  I was sad that UCLA got beat -- but so happy for Memphis - as they are first timers and that is always a good thing.  I always feel sad for the losing team, they all play their best.

NOW FOR THE GREAT GAME AND I DO FEEL THAT KU WILL EMERGE THE VICTOR !!!  I was sooooooo proud of them last night

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS    GO KU !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Jody

Now that K U finally made it to the final four ,I am hoping that they can go all the way!

Lookatmeknow!!

I am excited for this game!! 8) 8) Can't wait!!!! :laugh:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Diane Amberg

I'll be watching too.

momof 2boys

I so much want K U to show the world the great team they are!!  I am so tired of them not getting the respect they deserve!  I do believe that the game they played Saturday against UNC showed how multi-talented all K U's players are.  This KU team shows us all the true meaning of teamwork.  Not one single player on that team has an ego.  They know it takes all of them to win.  Of all my years following KU, this year has truly been an emotional and exciting one for me!!!!
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!! GO KU!!
I SURE DO LOVE THAT CRIMSON AND BLUE!!

Wilma

Tonight's the night.  Remember, positive thoughts only.  Let's help win this one, too.

Roma Jean Turner

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roma Jean Turner

1/2 Down, 1/2 to GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk