Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

You've had a great trip, Diane.  I have really enjoyed your reports.  I hope you have a safe trip tomorrow,

When you get home, you can start planning your next vacation!  (After you've fully recovered from this one!)
Bonnie

Tobina+1

They had a dust storm like that in NW Kansas about 4 years ago.  It killed a KS Senator (or someone in govt) around Colby on Interstate.  His car was hit by a semi that couldn't see him.

Glad you made it home safely, Diane and Al!

Carol

Going to be home so soon? 
Glad you've had a fantastic trip!  You sound very happy!  You've seen so many neat places!
Stephanie has really enjoyed the post cards.  Devils Tower came today.
Thought you'd be interested....Jen has shingles!!  :o  How in the world at 23 do you get shingles!
Bring rain...we need it!!
Safe trip home.

Rudy Taylor

Diane,

Glad you and Al made it safely through the flooded midwest.  Your visit to this area gave us a needed lift.  Sometimes we don't know what we have here until someone like you comes along to remind us.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

You brightened a day for a lot of us, Diane.  So glad you made it safely home to your own "little beddie-bye-bye"
  We are having more rain here this morning - and the lightening jerked me awake - it was louder than the thunder about 3 o'clock this morning.
  Nice to follow your trip with you and Al -- have a good summer.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

Glad you made it home ok.
Your trip sure sounded like you enjoyed it.

I know I enjoyed riding along!...........I didn't have to decide
what to pack or unpack.........I didn't have to figure out where to go or what to do....
and I didn't have to deal with traffic and then deal with a strange bed each night.

I do hope you can come back someday. You would be more than welcome.
Thanks for taking time to say "Howdy" to me and Longton.

I will remember you.
God bless you and Al
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Wonderful to have met you and I know it is great for you to be home.
Traveling is nice, but home is better... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Good night flo................
Sleep well my friend.

Teresa

It is only 11:35, but I think I am going to try to shut down here and call it a night. I say that and maybe by 1:00 I will be in bed.
Being a night owl isn't always the easiest lifestyle to try to overcome.
I just got back from eating at Flint Oak. It was really good. Had a rib eye steak , garlic mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables and cottage cheese. Topped it off with a cup of hot tea with real cream. Yum..
Drove home real slow with the windows down. The night is so pretty and quiet. No wind..no rain..just lots of night sounds.
To me the symphony of summer night sounds of Kansas is better than a full concert at Carnegie Hall.

Tomorrow I'm going out to our lake (the farm) and do some shootin'. Kjell had one of the top leather makers for gun rigs make me my cross draw holster to go with my gun rig, so I am set to start practicing cowboy shooting.
I have to as I am going to be put in an episode of Cowboys as a shooter this next month. I am also going to start competing in shoots, so I better get my trigger finger in shape.. lol lol

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Sunday tomorrow in whatever way you want.
Thanks again for being "friends"..

T

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk