Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Now that I have Kjell all riled up and doing politics history research... I am going to sneak off and go to bed.  ;)

Maybe I will be able to go to sleep before he starts snoring.  :)

Goodnight everyone.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

I am still up .. Can't sleep. Just too tired  I think.
Kjell and I are looking like 2 old sad Beagle dogs.. :)

I am trying to do some bookwork.. ( I can hear Fox news coverage but I just can't stand to look at it)
During the course of this evening, Kjell has turned it off 4 times ..saying  " That's it.. I am not listening to that crap  anymore".. and then sets  down at the computer.. then he gets up and goes back in and turns the damned thing on again.   ::)
Even the commentators are saying "Maybe he will change and be more bipartisan.. "Maybe he will be someone who will bring the world together".."maybe..maybe ,maybe"...

( and MAYBE an orange striped tiger will wake up and be a black hairy baboon)  ::)  but I can't ever give up hope.  :-\

I'm so very very tired and exhausted..mentally and physically. .and I know it is just beginning. I don't know what is in store for us.. but I do know that I am willing to do what it takes to take care of me and my family. So with love for God.. family and each other...I think we will be okay.

I am going to finish all the bill paying for the hardware store.. and then go crawl in my hot tub out on the deck.( the weather is just awesome.. ..a nice  breeze and a million stars in the sky) ..I'll  talk to God... and then come in and get my book and read.
( the new Stephan Hunter book is really good)

Then talk to God and the angels some more and go to sleep.

HE has to have a plan. All of this can not be happening unless there is a huge reason behind it. It may not be what we envision ..and it might have a bad outcome.. but there IS a plan.  We are not just thrown down here to fly by the seat of our pants. HE still has control of the car.. we just need to make sure we continue to trust HIM to stay behind the wheel.

Time to say goodnight ............

Goodnight.

Teresa

Been to a cookout and Danny & Teri's tonight. David Oakleaf and all his band is here for the week, so it was fun time with friends and family.
We had way more food than an army could eat... but better too have to much than not enough.
Danny & Derek smoked a bunch of chicken and 2 full pork loins on the smoker.. I made homemade light rolls, fried cabbage and onions, fresh green beans with bacon and a cherry and blueberry cobbler. There was also brownies,  baked beans, green bean casserole, Cheesy rice, scalloped potatoes, deviled eggs, tator tot casserole & shrimp cocktail.
What a feast. It was delicious. David and the band played Friday night at Penny's Pub in Howard, and then went to Caney and played at Short Creek Saturday night. They play at Manhattan on Thursday and Friday and then at Eureka on Saturday. So it is a full week for those boys.
They are going to take a small down time break and go spend 2 days with David's Grandma Oakleaf on Monday.
It was nice to be with all of them and my boys did an outstanding job on the meat.

Tomorrow starts another week
My daddy goes in for a heart cath. in the morning...and if he needs further surgery, Sister and I will take off for Aransas Pass Texas..but we won't know anything until after tomorrow morning.
The last load of laundry is in.. the kitchen is cleaned back up..and the house is vacuumed.
So I need to get to bed....

Good night everyone. Sleep tight & don't let the bed bugs bite.  :)

Ole Granny

Teresa,

Hope things go well for your dad.  Will be thinking of you and your family.

Ole Granny
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Judy Harder

I will join my prayers to yours that Fred will be all right
God watch over Fred and his doctors that
all will be well. You know what is ahead for each of us
and we must lean on YOU!

Watch over Fred's family and let them feel your love and protection
In Jesus' Name...........Amen
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Thank you..
I'll let you all know when we find out.  :)

Teresa

real quick note:

Just heard from mama, and daddy has no blockages but his valve has to be replaced.
It is tight and measures 1.6 and should be at 2.0
They thought maybe next week they would do the surgery. There will be a 2 month recuperation time. But he is healthy and has a great outlook, so he will do good.

Bonnie M.

Thank you, Teressa, for the report.  I've had them in my prayers.
Bonnie

patyrn

Which valve will be replaced?  Good wishes to him for a quick and complete recovery?

KRI

Teresa

I'm not sure the details.. mama hasn't called back yet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk