Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clubine Ranch

Day is done, and what a nice one. Lots of work accomplished and what a good feeling to see the results. Lunch out with Dale then a little more work. Phone visits with siblings celebration birthdays and anniversaries. Thursdays are Pickers and Fiddlers and I am trying to learn the quitar...tonight did pretty good. Friend from Peru came over to join us and we got some real good Blue Grass going along with the country and of course a gospel hymn or two. Back in time to watch the debate and maybe just maybe getting closer to making the choice. Goodnight, be safe, be well.

Teresa

I said goodnight in the politics section.. but this time I really am going to bed. Have a big day tomorrow with the garage sale..

Sleep well and may you have good dreams..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

I am finally kind of caught up with the forum. I got all my Halloween stuff put out other than the grave yard. Kjell and I have to finish it up ( if the wind isn't blowing 100 mph again ..) and then I will take pics and post them. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I have so much fun decorating.

Goodnight everyone.

Tobina+1

Good night from me!  Chuck and I were out most of the weekend down in Wichita Falls, TX at the Boot and Saddlemakers tradeshow/convention.  Chuck met some of his friends from his leatherworking forum (there's one of these for everything!) and we got to see some really neat boots and saddles.  We also came home with a new sewing machine, which will hopefully help make his projects go faster!  We got home about 8:00 pm on Saturday night, and stayed up until 1 am putting it together and practicing.  Today I had to visit some customers down in Pawhuska, OK, so I was out all day.  Got caught up on all my e-mails and forum fun this evening.  Normally, I'm off the computer in the evenings, but thought it might make tomorrow go better if I got caught up.
I hope everyone had a good weekend, and had a good start to the week!

Teresa

Almost 3 in the morning and I have to be up and going at 6.. only 3 hours of sleep for me tonight and I still have work to do on this computer.
(should have been finishing it instead of blowing and going like wind generator here in the forum.  :-\ )

Hope everyone wakes up with a good cup of coffee and a a thank you to God for another beautiful day.

Goodnight ( or good morning)  ::)

Roma Jean Turner

Its not bedtime, it's 3:30 in the afternoon.  I'm at McDonald's using the internet.  In case anyone thinks I have disappeared from the site over politics or hurt feelings, rest assured, I am just having computer problems and don't have internet at home right now.  I'll be up and running full steam before long.  In the mean time I will check in as I can.

sixdogsmom

So Roma, we now know where you have been keeping yourself. Before long we will all be sleeping as well as eating at McDonalds! LOL!  :D :D
Edie

Tobina+1

Oh my sweet Roma... you brave soul.   :angel:  I'm not sure which is worse... eating at McDonalds or hanging out in the Politics section?

Lookatmeknow!!

It is early for me on a Saturday.  I am usually not at work on the weekend, but you know with three girls one must do what one must do to keep things going.  I was up at 6:00 a.m. this morning, and here at the daycare by 7:30 to take care of a few kiddos today.  No rest for the wicked!!  Hope everyone has a great day!!  Remember the Benefit Mud Run tommorrow for Mr. Brody!!  Mud Flies at 1:00!!  The town girls just might drive their 4-wheeler through the mud!! MIGHT!!  If there Daddy will let them!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Roma Jean Turner

I just get the Yogurt Parfee or a drink so I can get the Internet coupon.  I actually eat at home.  If I'm gettin' a burger, it will be a Steak and Shake Burger.  Must say McDonalds Intermet is very easy to use and fast.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk