St. Patrick's Day

Started by greatguns, March 16, 2008, 07:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Well, we did not have corned beef and cabbage, but the kids at the daycare that I run had their share of green foods.  I made green eggs and ham for breakfast.  For lunch we had ham and cheese sandwiches, green beans, green pears, and fries.  For snack this afternoon, we had cupcakes with green frosting and green sherbert punch.  The kids loved all the green, and we made sure that all were full of green before they went home.  I hope everyone else had a fun St. Paddy's day just like I did.  I really enjoy making things that the kids will remember in the future!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

DolphinsLEM

Oh Cody missed all the green fun at daycare today.  He really misses you this week Miss Angie. We had our corn beef and cabbage yesterday so Jason could be involved; otherwise he would miss it because he has to work.  I am Irish and my parents are visiting to help with Cody while I had my radiation treatment, and my mom said that we had to have corn beef and cabbage.  Which I agreed.  Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

Diane Amberg

I fixed the same thing for us tonight.

Ole Granny

My Irish heritage had to take a back seat to a sodium cut back.  I fixed a Flat Iron Steak with baked potatoes and salad.  :-* :-* I remembered the time when I would drink a green beer.   :-\ :-\That will do.  Now I am having a cup of tea. :angel: :angel:
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

sixdogsmom

aaaahhh now! I think there is a bit of blarney here!! Green beer indeed! Now its' tea and sympathy! Hope it was a great day!!  :D :D
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk