Turkey Road just came across scanner

Started by Devyn-Leann, March 11, 2008, 03:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S-S

I knew he had court this past week, but I haven't heard anything. This was the first news I'd heard in a while. Perhaps there will be something in the paper this week.

Wilma

Yes, Rudy, see if you can find out something for us.

srkruzich

I talked with someone about it today, and they said he will be sentenced i think december 15th.
That guy has been seen running around with his stock trailer the past few days too. so watch your livestock cause he got busted for stealing cattle in leon a while back.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

oldmom

I have sent an e-mail to the El Dorado Times trying to get an update on the charges of cattle theft as there hasn't been one.

He showed up at Ron and Tom's Tues. night - they wouldn't go out to see what he wanted - they are scared of him.  I worry about them, but since that is the only home they know, I don't want to move them because of "crazies" next door.

Sure wish this would all just GO AWAY!!!!

srkruzich

Quote from: oldmom on November 13, 2008, 07:10:21 AM
I have sent an e-mail to the El Dorado Times trying to get an update on the charges of cattle theft as there hasn't been one.

He showed up at Ron and Tom's Tues. night - they wouldn't go out to see what he wanted - they are scared of him.  I worry about them, but since that is the only home they know, I don't want to move them because of "crazies" next door.

Sure wish this would all just GO AWAY!!!!

Sigh he needs to get put in jail and be done with him.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

Checked in open records while I was at the Courthouse: he and his girlfriend Susan Lyles were found guilty on 9 out of 10 charges.  Sentencing will be December 30th and they are out on bail until that point in time.

oldmom

Sarah

So will she end up having to go to jail too?  And if so, what about all those kids?  It's funny, when I met her some years ago she seemed like she really loved animals and was telling me how she took vet assistant classes or something like that and loved to take in the really sick and injured animals that went through the auctions, though quite frankly I was never impressed with any of her animals.  None of them looked good to me.  I wonder what happened though?  I knew they use to have big cats there once upon a time.  Tigers and whatever and for awhile they had a monkey living in the house.  And she had some calves that were miniature?  She said that often the ranchers will have a cow that throws a dwarf calf and that they would give them to her? 

S-S

Ranchers would give them to her, or her darling boyfriend would load them up in his stock trailer and take off?

Lookatmeknow!!

I just heard today that he owns houses in Severy.  Well, trailers that he rents out.  Can you even imagine him as a landlord??  He could steal from right under your nose. 
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk