Turkey Road just came across scanner

Started by Devyn-Leann, March 11, 2008, 03:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S-S

pam

What, this is the same guy that the original post was about?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Lookatmeknow!!

Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

oldmom

I have 2 thoughts on child misconduct - either he had his kids helping him load the cattle or he had other juveniles helping to load the cattle.  Either way, how stupid could you be, considering he's not even done with the animal cruelty charge.  In light of this, I don't think the "hoarders don't realize what they are doing" is going to stand.

lola330

Well I worry about those grandchildren of theirs that live with them, and I wonder how it is possible that they have not been removed from such horrible conditions.  First they witness animals starving and dying, and who knows what else, and now this.  And I bet there is such a stigma being related to these criminal adults that affects their lives every day.  Poor things!

Lookatmeknow!!

What is bad is that these children have been in this situation WAY to long.  My daughter has one of them in her class and he seems to really have a temper.  He hurt one of the kids that comes to my daycare one day last week.  He really needs help out of this situation.  I don't think he realizes that he is doing wrong.  I don't understand why the kids are there either.
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Sarah

Good grief!!  :(

First all the animal cruelty charges and now stealing cattle.  Sheesh. 

Is this a sign of the economy? 

frawin

No, it is a sign of animal cruelty and thievery. Some people commit such things in the best of times

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk