Alan Jackson's new CD

Started by frawin, March 11, 2008, 10:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Has anyone listened to Alan Jackson's newest CD?  It is called Good Times.  There are 17 songs on it and I liked all of them.  It is a true country CD.  I just finished my ironing, and listened to it all the way through.  Try it, you might like it.

mlw

Devyn-Leann

I love it also. And you're right, it is true country. Which is hard to find these days.

People think I'm weird because I love listening to KFDI AM 1070 the Ranch.

frawin

I always listened to that station when we lived in that area.  I listen to Tulsa or Bartlesville now.  That CD is one of the best I've found in quite some time.  Of course, I'm still a big fan of George Strait!  He's hard to beat!  Glad the two of them are friends.  I like Jimmy Buffet too.  I have the CD that they put out after the concert together in Dallas a few years ago.  Wish they would put out a DVD of it!

mlw

cheyronni

you can't go wrong with Alan Jackson unlike many other unmentionable Jacksons.....lol

flo

Alan Jackson is one of my favorite because he sings country the way it should be, unlike many new "country" singers.  It takes more than being able to plunk a guitar to be a true country singer, right? 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

cheyronni

Quote from: flo on March 12, 2008, 08:48:37 AM
Alan Jackson is one of my favorite because he sings country the way it should be, unlike many new "country" singers.  It takes more than being able to plunk a guitar to be a true country singer, right? 

Amen Flo I agree with you 100%

Teresa

Just bought his CD.. man o man... every single song on there is gooood!

http://www.hearsomethingcountry.com/arista/alanjackson/goodtime/
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Bonnie M.

Great music!  Our "co-favorites" would be George Straight and Alan Jackson.
Bonnie

flo

see right quick that I got to have this new CD  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk