Elk County Forum survey for anthropology project --Please Read!

Started by indygal, March 01, 2008, 05:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

It takes very little time and surely you want a man's perspective included.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

frawin

Well Teresa shamed me into it, I just sent  Indygal and e-mail to get the survey.
Actually I am glad to help.
Frank

Teresa

Thank you both.. your sweethearts..

Anyone else want a thank you kiss?  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

I do I do I do  ~~~~~~~`   well-- guess I can wait for a while.

I sent her a request for a survey application and have never received one.  Maybe I need to cut and paste ???? 'do ya' suppose??
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

indygal

Teresa, you rock! And to all those fine gents who responded to the call of duty, my hat is off to you! I had five survey-related emails in my Inbox when I got home this evening, and believe me when I say I was bowled over. Forum folks are the best!

Having said that, I'm still accepting completed surveys, so don't be shy!

indygal

Jo, I don't think I got your email (I've had to pull a handful out of the Bulk Folder so it may have slipped through that way). Here's my email address. I'd be happy to send you one! And thank you!

marythompson5308@sbcglobal.net

indygal

It's time you all knew how the anthropology project went. Very well indeed, and I owe so much to all the forum folks who responded so willingly and helpfully. I earned an A on the 26-page paper, titled "Manifest and Latent Functions of a Community Forum: An Ethnography of a Small Kansas Town and Its Online Interactions." Anyone who would like to read it, let me know. I'd be happy to send it via email as a Word document.

Thanks again for all your help! You guys are the best!

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Tobina+1

Holy cow... you should have received an A... just on the title alone!  Makes us kinda feel important, huh?!  At least she didn't call it, "Gabbers, Gripers, and Girl Talk; All You Ever Wanted To Know (and some you didn't) About Elk County"!  Hahaha!

(Sorry Frank and boys, et al... I couldn't come up with another G-word that would include you... guess I could have said "Girl and Guy Talk"!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk