Better Fill up today

Started by frawin, February 28, 2008, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Smith

LOL.. I actually have a reel push mower.  I use it for my front lawn.  I read an article that said that they are much better for the grass, so that's what I use. 

frawin

Dale, you must stay in pretty good shape pushing that thing.

Dale Smith

Frank... it's not a very big lawn, and it's bermuda grass, which I keep VERY short.  It's not that bad to push.  And the price is right.

frawin

Dale, I have Bermuda, I may get my wife one of those for her exercise, she is a pretty tough farm girl

Dale Smith

Hmmmmm.... you might want to consult with her on this first. 

Catwoman

Speaking on behalf of all womankind...don't go doing any favors!!!!!  The self-propelled mower is the best thing ever created, third only to the power of flight and the power of penicillan! (lol)

frawin

August Crude closed down $4.14 at $134.60 and August Natural Gas Closed down $0.079 at $11.398, I am hoping the longs out there may make a run for the exit and it will come down appreciably. If we see continued declines in consumption and no blowups in the Middle East we could see a good pull back in Crude, Natural Gas is another story, we need to build more inventory and start doing it pretty quick.

Wilma

So, how soon do we see lower prices at the pumps?  Son-in-law just got back from Wichita and he said it hasn't gone down there, yet.

DanCookson

Probably a minimum of a week.

sixdogsmom

We were in Kansas City Monday and Tuesday. Gasoline was $3.96 when we got there on Monday night, and went up to $4.06 by Tuesday morning. I couldn't figure that out since oil had closed considerably down on Monday. Funny how it is so fast to go up at the pump but is so slow to go back down.  ??? ??? ???
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk