Better Fill up today

Started by frawin, February 28, 2008, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Diane, if you get to Bartlesville, we will buy your lunch or Dinner. I think Uncle Ted would like that.
Frank

frawin

Front Month Crude, July, is trading down $2.34 at $134.40/BBL, the trading in the outer months is off with fewer contracts. The improvement in the Dollar and the rumor that the Saudis may or will increase production is pushing it down some.
Frank

Dale Smith

Thanks Diane... You are so sweet.  I am envious of all these folks back home getting to meet and talk with you.  I hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Diane Amberg

Dale, it was a pleasure. Frank, you are too far south for this time, but I'll hold you to it next time!

frawin

You got it. Have a safe trip on.
Frank

frawin

July Crude oil traded as high as $138.69, + $3.83, it ended the day and settled at $134.61, down $0.25 on the day. The Saudi's hints of increasing production are making the traders  nervous on long contracts.
Frank

Teresa

Fuel in New Mexico is $4.19 -$4.29 a gallon.  :o
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Ouch! It was $4.04 in Howard on Saturday. It had been two weeks since I was out; I had filled up at $3.83 in Caney then. I feel like a mole person who has just returned to civilization every time I go out now. The prices of everything are going up so fast.
Edie

frawin

Regular is $3.75 in Bartlesville.

Catwoman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk