Better Fill up today

Started by frawin, February 28, 2008, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

The riots in Egypt have escalated and if this continues thru to Monday, I would anticipate that Crude oil  will be up considerably  and higher gasoline prices will follow.  Keystone pipeline would be the fastest and  and most stable way to lower our energy prices in this country.

frawin

Crude oil is trading at $109.09, up $3.17 this morning. The escalating tension in Syria is pushing crude higher. Gasoline will be considerably higher tomorrow if this market holds and/or trades higher. If we make military strikes on the Syrian Government/Military Crude will be much higher.

frawin

Crude oil continues to trade higher this morning, it has traded as high as $112.24, up $3.23, currently trading at $109.95 up $0.94. When the Bombing starts in Syria I expect crude to go over $125.00 + a barrel and Gasoline to go over $4.50 Plus a gallon.

frawin

Our neighborhood pump price for Gasoline is $2.72 this morning.

W. Gray

Our price here in the Aurora, CO, area for regular is 3.45, high, and 3.11, low.

The high and low stations are six miles apart.

The highest regular price in all the Denver Metro area is 3.79 right in downtown Denver and the low for the Metro area is 3.09.

Might pay me to drive to Oklahoma and fill up....................
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

Come on Waldo, I will buy your dinner. You can visit your cousin here.

frawin

I just came back from running an errand and our neighborhood pump price was lower at $2.69. I am going to fill my truck and Myrna's car.

W. Gray

Chuckle, that would be nice, thank you.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

Crude oil settled at $96.77, down $1.43 on the day, our neighborhood pump price is $2.79, That will be lower tomorrow.

Warph

$3.06 for regular in Surprise, AZ.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk