Better Fill up today

Started by frawin, February 28, 2008, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Crude Oil settled at $82.26, down $0.12 on the day.

Warph

I know this might be a stupid question, frank... but what happens when this thread hits 99,999 views... does it start back over at one??? 
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

Quote from: Warph on August 22, 2011, 01:58:53 AM
I know this might be a stupid question, frank... but what happens when this thread hits 99,999 views... does it start back over at one???  
Warph, I don't know the answer to that. If the people still want me to post to it I would just change the name and start over. Maybe label it "Better Not Fill Up Today".

frawin

Crude is trading at $83.11, up $0.85. Not much volume trading yet. Our neighborhood pump price is $3.31/gallon.

frawin

Crude Oil settled at $84.12, up $1.86 on the day.

frawin

Today is the first day for October as the front month trading month, it is trading at $85.63, up $1.21.

frawin

Crude Oil settled at $85.44, up $1.02 on the day.

Dee Gee

Our gas price went up another .10 to 3.69 per gal. They didn't lower when crude went down but they sure raise it when crude goes up.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

frawin

Crude is trading at $85.30, down $0.14.

frawin

Crude OIl settled at $85.16, down $0.28 on the day.  Our neighborhood pump price is $3.31.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk