How Do You Feel About the Candidates?

Started by Wilma, February 27, 2008, 11:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I watch "The View" as much as I can and the women are talking a lot about the candidates.  With a couple of strong Republicans and couple of strong Democrats it gets quite interesting.  One woman is quite favorable to one candidate and not at all favorable to another.  This has made me wonder about just how I feel about the candidates and I have decided that answering these questions about each one would make more sense to me.

How do I feel about this candidate?  If I am;

In love with-------Not seeing a true picture of the candidate.  Seeing the good things and ignoring the bad things.

Love the candidate----Some of the above, but more likely to see less of the good, some of the not so good and a little of the bad.

Like a lot----Seeing a lot of the good, a little of the not so good and a little of the bad.

Like somewhat----Seeing less of the good, a lot of the not so good and a little of the bad.

Like not much------Seeing not much good, a lot of the not so good and a lot of the bad.

Dislike a lot------Not seeing much good, not much of the not so good and a whole lot of the bad.

Hate-----Seeing nothing but bad which is back to not a true picture.

I tried this and I still don't have an answer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk