Prayer for Bingo Turner

Started by Roma Jean Turner, February 26, 2008, 04:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

Was up all night with the little Bingo dog.  Couldn't keep anything down.  He is at the vets on IV's waiting for blood work etc to come back.  He is stable.  I have to call them in the morning and they will call me if anything changes or they find out anything else, but don't expect they will.  Anyway,  see that little brown Bingo dog with his head up and tail wagging, jumping up on the coffee table.  Then he will be back to normal.   Thanks

patyrn

I hope this is just a "bug" for Bingo and he will soon be up and going strong again soon.  Prayers work for animal friends, too! 

sixdogsmom

I am so sorry, my prayers are with you.
Edie

Ole Granny

Roma Jean,

Sure hope your little Bingo is feeling better soon.

Thinking of you and Bingo with love.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Roma Jean Turner

Thanks everyone.  He is staying the night at the vet.  Getting rehydrated waiting for tests to come back.  I will call them in the morning.

Teresa

It's late and I just got back form playing cards.. ( no house burnt down either.. so the jinx's is off us  ;D)

Roma Jean.. I will take a few minutes.. call in some "help"  and do some healing visualizations for Bingo..

Let us know what you find out when you talk to the vet.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

Thanks for those healing visualizations.  He is so much better today.  He wills stay another night and make sure his blood levels are normal and continue to eat well.  He probably just got dehydrated, then maybe virus or something, kidneys overworkd, and a downward spiral.  That is what we are hoping for.  He has never been one to drink like the other dogs.  However, he does always want a drink of anything I am having, including wine.  I think I will just keep a glass of water around while I am watching TV and offer him some periodically.  Lord what we do for these spoiled little babies.

sixdogsmom

This is great news! They can go down so quickly, and we feel so bad for not knowing they were sick to begin with. They just can't tell us when they don't feel well so we can take care of it right away. I hope he continues to improve. God bless, Edie.
Edie

Teresa

That is good news...

( is good for the kidneys".. but I doubt you would want to start sharing yours.. He might start to like it!  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

;D  Stopped in to see Bingo at the vet's.  He just crawled up on my shoulder and kissed and kissed. Then he wanted down, so got to take him for a walk.  I could hardly keep up with him, he was so energetic and spunky.  He will stay over tonight, retake the blood work and I can probably bring him home tomorrow.  I call him my Angel Dog :angel:  Thank all over you for your spiritual work.  Thank God.  I will try a little lemon water with him.  He loves brocalli, so he is quite versatile. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk