Local soldier dies in Iraq

Started by Rudy Taylor, February 25, 2008, 03:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Teresa, this is just a beautiful video, and tribute.  You did a fabulous job of putting it all together.  Thank you.  (As I sit here sobbing!)
Bonnie

Ole Granny

After viewing for two minutes  the video stops.  I have tried several times and it stops as they are turning the curve.  Is is my computer?  I've never had this problem before.  Any suggestions?
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

flo

mine stopped at 2:43 - going to try it again
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Bonnie M.

Strangely enough, I didn't have any problem with the video stopping. 
Bonnie

frawin

Teresa, that is absolutely awesome and a neat and special tribute to this young man that gave his life for his country. I am sure that his children will cherish this video their entire life. This is a tribute to all men and women that have served their country and the people of Howard, Elk County and Kansas should be proud of the turnout for this solemn occascion. Myrna and I both had tears watching this one. A job well done Teresa.
Frank Winn

P.S I didn't have any problem with the video playing.

Teresa

It is your internet speed. You might want to pause it.. go do something else.. and wait until it downloads.
Another thing might be that your internet connection might time out.

Kjell says to pause until everything is downloaded..

Mark and Sandy just watched it at the store and had no problems.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

patyrn

I was able to view the entire video (through alot of tears).  Thanks so much, Teresa, for this moving tribute to Bryant Mackey and his family.  Rodney and I made the trip to Howard that day to help with the American Legion's contribution to the services and were so honored to see the uplifting support that our hometown gave to this soldier and family that few of us knew personally. Thank you Elk County!  This was truly an honorable show of respect for one who gave his life for our freedom. 

DanCookson

Wow, best video yet.

I did very well, managing to keep my eyes from watering until about the third frame or about 12 seconds into the video.

Community did a wonderful job of lifting this man up and showing the support we have for our soldiers.  We all need to keep this family in our prayers as they move forward without a loved one.

cheyronni

Very touching and I am so proud of Elk County and all the patriot gaurds for showing their respect for our fallen local hero. No dry eyes here.

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk