Wreck

Started by Marcia Moore, February 20, 2008, 08:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

At 4:00 this afternoon, Tim was listening to KFDI and heard about a wreck that occured yesterday afternoon approximately ten miles west of Severy on Hwy. 400.  It was reported to be a two-vehicle accident with Glenn and Pauline Miller of Howard in one vehicle and three women from Wichita in the other vehicle.  Has anyone heard anything about this?

greatguns

Just that there was a wreck west of Piedmont on 400 yesterday evening with a pickup and a car.

Mom70x7

Last I heard, Glenn and Pauline were both in the hospital in Eureka.

They're fine, kind of. Both were found to be very anemic, and Glenn had low potassium levels.

At choir practice tonight (Howard UMC), we were told they would probably be released Thursday.

Hope so. They've had a rough year.

Janet Harrington

So, does that mean that Glenn and Pauline were in the wreck or were they just taken to the hospital because they were ill?

Mom70x7

They were in the wreck.

Calibritwo

To be in a wreck is bad enough but at Glenn's age its mighty dangerous, Thank God they are ok and will be home soon.

frawin

I am so sorry to hear of this.  I worked with Glenn for over 6 years.  They are both very wonderful people.

Myrna

Jo McDonald

I was unable to connect to the wireless internet service yesterday, due to the heavy fog we had all day...but this morning it was not so dense and I logged on and read these post about Glenn and Pauline.  I am so sorry they were involved in a wreck, and hope by this time they are home.  How are they, do any of you know?
  They are super nice people - and have really suffered through some bad health this past year or so.  I would appreciate hearing the latest.
   Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Mom70x7

When I talked to Marilyn yesterday, she was hoping they would be released and she would take them home with her.

I hibernated today so don't know anything else.

frawin

I talked to Marilyn Saturday when we were in town.  Her parents were supposed to be released from the hospital that afternoon and she was going to take them to her home for a few days.  She was at the house working.

Myrna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk