Lost & Found

Started by Cathy, October 18, 2004, 01:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathy

??? ??? ??? ???
Can anyone help?
I have lost my mind. If anyone has any information about a slightly used mind out there, I would appriciate someone changing my mind to my location. I know there are several slightly used minds around, and some that are not used at all, so make sure if you happen to see it, that it is mine!!!!!!!!!! I have 1/2 mind that I'm not using right now if anyone would care to trade for the right mind.  If you don't mind.

Thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  ::)  ;D

Janet Harrington

You obviously do not have enough to do. :o :o :o :o :o

Teresa

And if I DID just happen to find that weak small thing you call a "mind"...
I wouldn't pick it up. :-\..
Even mine..attached to this blond head...is better than that :D
Buuuutttt.. just for you~~ I will keep my eyes open  :o ... cause I know that you need that other half of your mind...
~~whewwww... do you EVER need it :P  :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Cat...  Good News!!! Your mind was found!!!!!!
Bad news~~ it was found on a Halloween Pumpkin Stuffed  Dummy in someone's yard.
I went over there and tried to get it to come home to you.. but it said it was happy and comfortable there, and it felt like home.
  And ...with me knowing the kind of  "home" it had before. ::)..~~~ Weeeeellllllllllllll :-\ ~~~~~~
I just couldn't think of any arguments to get it to leave the comfort of that old orange.. kind of smelly head.. on that sagging stuffed pumpkin man...  Sorry :(
:D  :D  :D
(((Oops.. I think I better run for cover))))
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk