WEIRD DREAMS

Started by Wilma, January 17, 2008, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Wilma, after much thought about this dream I have come to one conclusion.  Perhaps you need to screen Bud's friends a little more closely.  Know their background before you allow him to invite them into your home. ::) :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Actually, Bud might be the source of the dream.  When I woke up, Bud was trying to crowd me into the middle of the bed and subconciously I might have been thinking, "You are going to be replaced, boy."

Jo McDonald

LOL LOL LOL   how funny, Wilma!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Wilma

Here's another one.  Last night I dreamed that I was in the house that we lived in 64 years ago.   The windows were open and as I tried to close them, the glass would fall out and the frames fall apart.  I was upstairs in the room my sister and I shared and the one my younger brother used.  My two youngest daughters were with me.  They were preschoolers and they were trying to help.  The rooms were full of piles of clothing and a few pieces of good furniture.  I was trying to sort the clothes to salvage the usuable items.  The whole thing became overwhelming.  At this time, the youngest daughter, fully grown, came in and I sent her to get some trash bags so we could bag the salvageable clothes.  Any analysis?

Joanna

Well, my interpretation is that you are anxious to do some spring cleaning...   Me too!

I dreamed that my front tooth was broken off all jagged; and while I kept trying to find the phone number of my old dentist, everyone told me that since it didn't hurt, I shouldn't bother fixing it.  They were irritating me a lot, and so I just ignored them....

flo

I just wish I could sleep long enough at one time  tooooo dream >:(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Are you not sleeping Flo? That is not good.. why can't you sleep?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Maybe we should analyze Flo's problem.  I'll try to think of something good.

archeobabe

I had a problem sleeping until I started drinking a glass of milk before bedtime with a  light snack.  Now I sleep through the night.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk