WEIRD DREAMS

Started by Wilma, January 17, 2008, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I had a dream last night.  In it I was holding a beautiful kitten.  A well fed, well behaved kitten.  My friends were admiring and petting the kitten when I noticed over to the side was a scrawny, dirty, halfstarved kitten;  just sitting there looking at me.  I knew at that moment that kitten would be mine, also.

Tell me what this dream means.

Rudy Taylor

I'd say keep an eye on those cats, Wilma.  The starved cat is getting ready to eat the fat one.

Also, watch those 9 p.m. snacks. Avoid greasy Fritos and popcorn laden with butter.

But one of the cats definitely will eat the other one.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Wilma

Now I will have bad dreams.  I forgot to mention that these friends were from over 60 years ago.  Would that make a difference?

Rudy Taylor

Do you see a shrink regularly?

I think this may be a serious mental disorder. Have you ever entertained thoughts about being an axe murderer?

Naw, I didn't think so.  :-)

Diane Amberg

It means she has a secret desire to work at an animal shelter and has a warm spot for all mammals.

Rudy Taylor

Oh, Diane, you always put things in such a beautiful light.

Of course, I'm teasing Wilma about her dream. Hey, you should (or maybe you shouldn't) peek in at some
of my stupid dreams.

Maybe I'm the would-be axe murderer.

Diane Amberg

That's ok, some time back I awoke to find Al beating the heck out of my shoulder. And I mean hard, it hurt. When I yelled at him to stop, he woke up and told me he was trying to wake me up because a bear was attacking us in our tent and he didn't want me to be hurt. What do you say to that? I think we all have really wierd dreams from time to time. It would be fun to share some more.

T. Sackett

I am sure that many of us have weird ones from time to time, I know I do, and many times they are so horrible I wake up in a sweat, and some of them are so bizarre.  But usually a few hours later, I can't remember them. 
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

Rudy Taylor

I just re-read my post to Wilma and I owe her an apology.  Sometimes I get silly as I respond to posts and this
definitely was one of those times.

Forgive me, Wilma, for my craziness. Everybody on this forum loves you.

Wilma

Rudy, you are forgiven, but where dreams are concerned, you might be more right than wrong.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk