WEATHER!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I have to brag. The last couple of warm days brought up some daffodil tops and I found some snowdrops blooming in some sheltered spots. There is hope. Now it's cold again but not bad for February.

Jo McDonald

What a nice cheery post Diane, -- Spring is just around the corner !!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Wilma

Another sunshiny COLD day in Elk County.  I do have tulips trying to come up and some crocuses are up but not blooming yet.  I believe that spring can't be far away, but then, I have always been gullible and optimistic.  I am going back to my basketball games.  Stoudemire is playing for the Spurs today and Shaq will be playing with the Suns later.  Can't miss that.
How is your day?

T. Sackett

For those who live in Elk and Chautauqua counties and points on east in Kansas......there is a severe storm warning out between 4 a.m. until 3 p.m..  There could be 1/4" to 1/2" of ice accumulations.  So if anyone has a generator, it will give you a peace of mind to have plenty of gas on hand, and to all.........plenty of groceries!!!  Tis time to button down the hatches, and hibernate!
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

sixdogsmom

Edie

T. Sackett

I can think of other provacative and descriptive words for it!  :laugh:
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

Janet Harrington

Well, I don't have time for this nonsense.  I have to work tomorrow evening.  I don't want the ice accumulation.  So there.

sixdogsmom

So do ya hear that weather Gods? Janet has SPOKEN!! :police: :police:
Edie

greatguns

I'm with Janet, I don't have time for it either!  But guess what, I got it.  The stuff woke me up at 2:00 this morning.  I may just check it to them today at work. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

frawin

Good morning, we had sleet, rain, in the night.  The temp was in the 20's.   Sounds like there is ice up toward Caney and Independence.  We are supposed to have thunderstorms this afternoon.  If you don't like the weather, just wait a little while and it will change!  That's the slogan for this part of the world.   Well, it's getting light now and it doesn't look like the ice is very bad. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk