WEATHER!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Wilma, I had your sunshine here for awhile, I'll send it back as soon as I can.

Wilma

Sixdogsmom, Bud slept most of yesterday but has been restless today.  It keeps him busy watching the birds at the window.  I wish I had a basement to banish him to sometimes.  He's napping now, but in about an hour he will arise, move to my bed and wait for me to join him. 

Wilma

Sunny is back and promises to hang around for several days.   He is barely peeking through the fog this morning.  The fog is frozen on everything and promises to be a pretty sight when Mr. Sun finally breaks through.  For all of you who have never seen the sun shining through the frozen fog hanging on everything, don't you wish you were in Elk County, Kansas this morning?

Judy Harder

It was pretty this morning........now  when the sun comes out will be even prettier.
AOYP
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

See Wilma, I told you I would send the sun back. Now it's gloomy here.

Wilma

Diane, sorry about your gloomy day.  Sun is on his way back to you.  Say good morning to him and send him back this way.  We could use a few more bright days.

Wilma

A typical Kansas day in Elk County, USA.  The wind switched to the north with a vengeance and the temperature dropped 10 degrees.  No sun or brightness anywhere and light snow on the way.

Diane Amberg

We had a little rain this morning, more due tonight. No snow in the forcast though. Bonnie, has California slipped into the ocean yet?  North of you seems to be getting hit hard.

Bonnie M.

We're probably slipping, but we don't even know it, from where we're sitting!  Actually, we did have 4.75" of rain from last Thursday to yesterday.  No flooding, as it came soft and easy.  A great rain, but there was at least one place where the Highway was closed in the area, due to mud slides across the road, from Ramona to Escondido on Highway 78.  I saw the pictures of the flooded areas, also up north of us.  There's lots of new snow in the ski areas, which makes a LOT of people happy! 

Bob had cataract surgery on his left eye on January 10th., and surgery on the right eye, on January 25th.  Each surgery was "picture perfect," and, he can now see "20/20" at a distance!  Before the surgery, he was really having a tough time seeing much of anything very clear!  Which has nothing to do with the weather!  But, it is a "PTL" for us!
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

Congrats on the successful surgeries. I'll bet he's glad to have the bright colors back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk