WEATHER!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jprxmkt

15 years of "wedded bliss"

dnalexander

I actually have signed Nagel's I bought in the 80'S 90's myself.

Oh, and the weather is great here in Belmont California this time of year.

David

pepelect

I am glad this is a weather thread because it is about to get stormy up in here.  

If you see lightning south of town ignore it as it is just the bliss part. 

........................................Now she's griping about my spelling

Judy Harder

Quote from: jprxmkt on September 12, 2008, 07:52:07 PM
Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 12, 2008, 12:05:50 PM
the generic name of the med I am taking is DiClofenac
I have forgotten the real name......I just know that taking one 75 mil in morning and again at night I am doing much better.
I also take Chlorzoxazone 500 MG 3 times a day and I must say even tho I can't pronounce them they are helping.

Diclofenac is generic for Voltaren
Chlorzoxazone is generic for Parafon Forte.
Not that anyone cares but me. :D

Thanks Julie, at least I can pronounce those names.........makes part of my life easier.

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Thanks, Julie...I hadn't gotten my PDR out yet.   Uh,.....We're expecting rain. ;D

indygal

Yesterday afternoon's reprieve from the rain was brief but appreciated ... it's raining again, so here it comes! I'm glad I could drop off the recyclables before it started. I'm also grateful to have all the fixin's on hand for an Italian veggie soup. Perfect for an indoor weekend, yes?

Wilma, what's the latest in your rain gauge?

frawin

This is a picture my son sent from his area in Houston.

frawin

Another picture from Ike's damage.

Bonnie M.

Frank, was that the home of your son, where the tree had fallen into the home?  How is he doing this morning?  The storm looks really bad.
Bonnie

frawin

No, Bonnie it was one in the area. I have talked to him several times, he says he doesn't think he has any damage, trees or house, his fences are all standing, apparently a lot of fences and trees are down in the area. They have no power, he has his cell phone and his laptop, plenty of food and water. We are thankful that Deb and the kids are here with us. He said they are getting alot of rain but no flooding in his area.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk