WEATHER!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I'm freezing !
Sitting in my office with all the windows open and the house windows open is making  me cold.
( I can't bring myself to shut them cause I LOVE fresh rain air..
I really am ready for cooler weather.. but it is gonna take me awhile to get used to it.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

It's 74 here and pouring! We need the rain so much, I'm glad to put up with it. So far Hanna's winds haven't been too bad and I think the worst is west of us. Now we can all watch out for Ike.

sixdogsmom

I have been wondering how you were faring Diane. Thanks for keeping us posted! And yes we do need to watch for Ike!
Edie

Teresa

At least we are not battling hurricanes.   ;D

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

How funny !!!!

I do feel so sorry for all along the coast that have been under so much turmoil because of all the storms.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Love the cartoons! We're fine. The area had some flooding and a lot of rain and some wires down, but not too bad at all.

Judy Harder

Very Funny for us...............LOL.
I always wondered if the population was getting so huge that California was going to fall off into the ocean,
Looks like Florida may be first.
Sure am glad I am where I am..........only thing need worry about is whether the river is going out or
if prairie is dry enough fires are an issue.

Don't you know each of us has to deal with Mother-Nature and weather and it looks like this time it is going to be a real heavy time.

God watch over each and every one of these souls.
judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

lola330

Have you heard any rumors about an ark?  Pretty soon we're gonna have to wear those little pool floaties to get across the yard!

Judy Harder

No not yet........if I remember right He did promise He would not flood the world. again....like in Noah's time.

altho He has warned the masses of  the time to come.

We (my gauge) had 3 inches from 8 AM Thursday till this morning at 8.........I am sure the river will get out again..
don't plan on going any where soon.

At this moment the rain has stopped.....I think I will make a run to post office.......as I have some medicine and hopefully the paper will be here today.

Hugs and stay dry......and if not get use to it........it is here for a while.........I thought Kansas was safe from hurricane's.....looks like this will be one of the "Big ONES!"
judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

flo

Well, personally I can do without this rain.  Makes for dreary days not to mention Arthur seems to visit more often and stay longer, right Judy?  However, across the alley east of me there is forming a lake that looks like it might be good fishing, but  :'( I gave my fishing pole to the youngest daughter, so no fresh fish for supper tonite. My rain gauge shows approx. 2 3/4 in. which is ENOUGH ALREADY ! ! ! >:( >:(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk