WEATHER!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Look who else thinks the ground is too wet.  On the outside of my living room window this morning.

sixdogsmom

We were discussing this morning about butchering these mosquitos and putting them in the freezer for winter. We could have them stir fried with sweet and sour dog hair! LOL!  :P :P
Edie

Tobina+1

DL; sounds like you need some SwampWalkers!  I asked for rubber boots for my birthday to muck around the garden and lawn on rainy days, and hubby gave me some serious camo SwampWalkers!  I must admit they are comfy, though, and tall.  And less likely to get sucked off my feet!  So if you see me walking around in my shorts and Swampwalkers this summer, laugh WITH me, not at me!

Lookatmeknow!!

My husband got me a pair of the Muck boots.  They are wonderful.  My oldest daughter wears them alot though, especially lately.  They were kinda pricey, but well worth the money.  With all the rain, I have gotten alot of use out of them!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Tobina+1

DL; go for the fall decor.  It's not too early!  Heck, stores even have Halloween decor AND Christmas decor out already!  Seems like it comes faster each year.

You know, I think we seemed to have had a mild summer.  I only remember about a week's worth of days over 100.

Diane Amberg

We're having weird weather here. It was glorious last week, cool and dry, but now we're almost 90 with rising humidity and the threat of a sideswipe from Hanna on Saturday. We could really use the rain but they can keep the wind. I have a girlfriend at Wilmington N.C. very close to Wrightsville Beach.  (She's the one whose grandson was tied to a tree for punishment by his father and left to die back in June.) I hope they don't get hit too hard by the storm.

Diane Amberg

The first day of fall is Sept. 22. :laugh:

lola330

My favorite season.  I love to cook something delicious in the oven for supper, and don't forget the brownies and chocolate chip cookies.  I can't stand to turn the oven on in the summer.

Love a good football game, sweatshirt weather, cool nights for sleeping, apple pie, burning leaves, rosy red cheeks and clothes that smell fresh like the cold air outdoors.

Bring it on!

Diane Amberg

The plants are on the porch or in the house, the veggies have all been picked, the deck furniture has been secured....bring on Hanna! The rain will start later tonight and tomorrow will be tough. :P I hope we don't lose any more trees. The home football game tomorrow should be interesting. If they have it.

sixdogsmom

Hang on tight Diane! We are still basking on the tail end rain and cool of Gustav, am I lovin' it! Hope Hannah blows herself out before she gets there, God bless!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk