WEATHER!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Been warm here too Bonnie! They are expecting upper 80's for the next several days; quite a change from the lovely 70's we have been having. I hope we don't have to turn on the AC until June anyway. We'd like a little breather from the high gas bills last winter!
Edie

Wilma

I hope we get some of that while you are in Kansas, Bonnie.  That's the way I like it , too.

Judy Harder

I am so glad the sun is out. Our wind is out of the Northwest and if not for the sun, my apartment would be cold.

I know I can shut the windows.....but I DON'T WANT TO!!!!..........I will head out to sit in the sun soon.

I sat and or worked out in it yesterday and have the spring fever bug........I can always find a weed to pull and or a flower
to smell......(LOL......course with my allergies I sneeze a lot) but that is my spring.

I need lots of sunshine to bake the arthritis back into hibernation.

Have a good day, all.
Bonnie, have a safe trip.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Our Memorial Day parade was washed out today. It's a shame as we have the biggest one in Delaware. So-o-o, we worked on our trip schedule and made some reservations. We thought we'd help out your local economy, so we are booked into Crooked Creek Lodge at Moline for June 10, 11, 12, and 13. We'll check out Caney and Howard of course and maybe we' ll see a few of you at Toots.

Bonnie M.

I'm sorry it "rained on your parade!"

Sounds like you'll have a great trip, enjoy!
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

;D Have a great trip Bonnie. I expect you to tell me about your trip before we leave on ours, so you can warn me about anything we need to know.  :laugh: :-*

Bonnie M.

I can do that!  The report will all be "good," I'm sure!
Bonnie

Warph

It's a little warm here today.... I left Yuma, AZ this afternoon where it was 115 degrees
and got home in Surprise and noticed it was 110 degrees ( new record) on my back patio. 
As I'm writing this, it is almost 1 a.m. and the temp is 94.  Hopefully it will drop down to 80
by 5 a.m. so I can walk the dog and he can do his duty.  I guess summer has arrived.  :(
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Talk about contrast. We're barely 50 here, and thats not normal for us, we should be in the 70s. I'll send you some of ours, if you send us some of yours.

Devyn-Leann

It's not as warm here today as it was yesterday. It's still nice, but very windy. Lane and I have been gardening and hauling flat rocks from the rock fence that surrounds Chip & Nancy's land. We're making new flower beds. We planted more seeds. I just wanted to be outside to work on my tan.  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk