WEATHER!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Rain Rain and more rain! It was supposed to freeze and snow after midnight but I am still up ( 2:00am) and it isn't freezing or snowing yet.
But is still is raining. I'll probably go to bed in an hour or so ( I'm not tired yet) and I'll check before I retire to the bedstead.  :)

Rain is just fine with me... I can do without the snow and ice.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

would much rather have rain than snow or ice, but OMG where is all this moisture going to go.  There is almost no bottom to country roads and fields now.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Roma Jean Turner

I am so relieved that we do not have rain, ice or snow today.  After another big ice storm a week ago, which just melted into the ground overnight a few days ago, this last two days of rain just soaked everything.  I have never seen so much standing water in my yard before.  What a mess.  I looked outside yesterday afternoon in the midst of the rain and there was the Jack Russell digging away.  What a grubby little water dog. Whats not to love?  :laugh:

Wilma

Diane, I was wondering if you were snowed in yet.  You have my sympathy as we are having such depressing weather.  If it would rain, the sleet and ice would go away.  The sun was supposed to shine this afternoon but I haven't seen it yet and tomorrow is supposed to be more rain and snow.  The groundhog was right.

Diane Amberg

We are south enough from Philly that we got icy, slushy stuff to make a slippery mess, but not close anything down. We even taught a CPR class for a church group yesterday evening and 19 people came out for it.

Mom70x7

And we're getting even more icy slush!  :o   :o   :o

Judy Harder

I just hope we don't lost our power tonight.
It is nasty out and I just resalted the entry way.

Dog must go out before my bedtime.
Here at the housing we still haven't been
shoveled out. Hope it does get warm enough to
melt tomorrow.

I won't go to church if it is like this. There is a service on
tv I like to watch if I have to stay home. It is First Methodist
Church from Wichita. Good preacher and the music is nice, too.
AOYP
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Mom70x7

Today is supposed to be another "Kansas" weather day  :angel::

Sunshiny this morning, turning to rain and then snow this afternoon and evening.

Definitely not a dull moment!  :)

Teresa

But yesterday.. even though it was windy was AWESOME!
75 degrees and beautiful.

My whole family and some friends was out at the farm..where we target practiced all afternoon. it was a perfect day.

Today is windy.. and it was rather warm this morning, but it is getting colder and the wind is sharp against your skin.

Oh well, It won't be long before we are sweating and grumbling about the heat.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

QuoteOh well, It won't be long before we are sweating and grumbling about the heat.. LOL

Moving down here in 1980, after 3 years in Minnesota, I might sweat,
but I will NOT grumble about the heat.  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk