Construction of New Funeral Home

Started by T. Sackett, December 19, 2007, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. Sackett

These pictures were taken on December 19, 2007 of the new funeral home that is now being constructed in Howard, to replace the one that burned to the ground last summer, and are being posted for the benefit of those who live away from the area.  We took 3 pictures but one of them was too large to go on here.  The first one was taken from the south.  Second one is from the southwest corner.
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

Bonnie M.

Thanks for posting the pictures.  It looks like the building is progressing nicely.
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

Thanks for sharing these; we don't get over to Howard that often. Things happen fast!
Edie

Teresa

Thank you so much for doing this! Every time I drove by it I would think that I needed to remember my camera and get some pictures taken and of course ..as dopey as I am half the time.. I would forget it just as fast.
Until the next time I drove by... sighhhhhhhhhhhhh  It is a scary thought on what I will be like in another 20 years.  :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dale Smith

Thanks for the pictures... especially for those of us that are way far away.  Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Diane Amberg

T. Sackett

Here is some updates on the construction of the new funeral home.  The first one is of the south side, the second one is a view of the southwest corner, and last is of the east side of the building.
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

Teresa

Great pictures.. Thanks for posting those.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Thank you.  Those are gerat pictures and it is so considerate of you to post these for those of us that won't get to see the building until  this spring.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

T. Sackett

Here is another update.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk