CRIGGER, Chad Wayne - b. October 13, 1980 - d. December 9, 2007

Started by Janet Harrington, December 11, 2007, 06:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

(Taken from the Independence Daily Reporter, December 11, 2007, page 2)

Chad Wayne Crigger, 27, of Longton, died Sunday at Mercy Hospital in Independence.

Cremation has taken place under the direction of Potts Chapel.

A memorial service will be conducted Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Nazarene Church in Elk City with the REv. Terry Marta officiating.

Mr. Crigger was born Oct. 13, 1980 in Winfield to Marvin and Doris (Sutton) Crigger.  He attended Independence schools.

Survivors include his father, Marvin Crigger St., Longton; a son, Payton Crigger, Longton; three daughters, Cierra Shouse, Parsons, Landry Crigger, Moline, and Tierney Spain, Longton; four brothers, Larry Counsil and Gary Counsil, both of Independence, Joe Counsil, Elk City, and Chip Crigger, Longton; five sisters, Tammy Hearne and Judy Vaughn, both of Independence, Thresa Vaughn Bowman, Longton, Sally Davis, Fredonia, and Eron Bruce, Elk City.

dustinjhogan

All through middle school and whenever I showed up for high school, this guy made me laugh myself sick constantly, especially in Mr. Henreich's class.  I never really knew him that well, but he always seemed like a pretty decent guy.

What an incredibly sad thing to happen.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk