WHAT HAPPENED??????

Started by Wilma, November 27, 2007, 08:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Where is the upcoming birthdays, etc? ??? ??? ???  How can we wish someone a happay birthday if we don't know it is coming up.? :-\ :-\ :-\

Kjell H.

We did an upgrade last night and as usual, some things need to be adjusted to make it all work together. The birthday feature need to be fixed, but in the mean time use the calendar:
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?action=calendar
Marshal Halloway

Wilma

Now, why didn't I think of that?

Judy Harder

So that is why I couldn't get in last night
I thought you all might be working on it.......sure glad I didn't do any
thing wrong........LOL...has been known to happen
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Jo McDonald

WOW  I fast forwarded to Dec. calendar and I LIKED WHAT I SAW
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Jo McDonald

I was typing away -- and all of sudden the little gremlins came in and swooshed my post off and out in on the forum ....I wasn't finished with it yet   hahahahahahah 

What I liked was~~~~  I am getting younger instead of older     HOW GREAT IS THAT ????
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Bonnie M.

I noticed that Jo, but "I didn't want to say anything!"  I just thought that compared to the ages of most of the others who are having birthdays, that a year or two on either side of our age really doesn't make a whole lot of difference!
Bonnie

Kjell H.

Upcoming birthday are back.

In addition to birthdays on the forum index page, birthdays are now visible on the front page:
http://www.cascity.com/howard

You will see five tabs on black background. If you click on the last tab, you will find upcoming birthdays and events for the next 30 days.
Marshal Halloway

Rudy Taylor

Oh, let's not give technology the credit for Jo getting younger.

She's a beautiful example of radiance in every corner of her life --- including that pretty face.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on December 03, 2007, 06:32:15 AM

She's a beautiful example of radiance in every corner of her life --- including that pretty face.

You are trying to get her to bake you one of her famous Minnesota blueberry pies aren't you...................?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk