KU game

Started by Jody, November 23, 2007, 09:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

FUN..Yes      STRESSFUL???   Yes Yes Yes...........Fred doesn't understand why I "Coach" from the sofa.    hahahahahaha  I just can not help myself................I try so hard to help the quarterback pass and the receiver to catch, and I am totally worn out when it is over and hope I am jumping up and down and screaming JAYHAWKS !!!!Winners !!!
  I am cooking a pot of ham and beans and will make my Mexican cornbread and there will be no getting in my way to watch the game.   

Enjoy the game everyone.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Ok, it's dumb question time. Why is the game being played in Kansas City? A bigger stadium or neutral territory or what?

patyrn

We have a double-action Saturday today as not only are we excited about the KU-Missouri game but earlier this afternoon we will be cheering for the OU Sooners as they try to defeat their rivals, Oklahoma State.  I've fixed a meat/veggie tray, boiled shrimp, Rotel cheese dip, taco fixings, and fruit salad to get us through the day.  No time for cooking when the games begin!!!!!!

Go Sooners and Go Jayhawks!!!!!!! 

Wilma

Diane, first daughter says that it is a bigger stadium plus it is as close to Missouri as it can get and still be in Kansas.

Bonnie M.

And, does it have anything to do with it being a night game?
Bonnie

Dee Gee

I think it is all about the seating where KU only has 50,000 seats, Arrowhead has 79,000 seats. It is in Missouri but still close to Lawrence.  GO Jayhawks.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Bonnie M.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's 8:15 out here in California, and, it's not looking good for K.U.!  Doggone.  With 8 minutes left in the game, "anything could happen!"  (It's now M.U. - 31 to K. U. - 21.)
Bonnie

Judy Harder

That was a very sad and disappointing ball game.
Altho they played better in the second quarter.
I was so afraid they were going to get whipped........they haven't
been very consistant this year.......but, to have come this far,
I am still proud of this years team.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

archeobabe

at least it wasn't a massacre. I mean the score could have been 40 to 0.

Diane Amberg

I don't know how many seniors they will lose, but it looks like they could have a great year next year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk